Our branch is open.
We need to abide by the Government guidelines strictly to manage the risk presented by Corona virus to our customers and our staff. To manage this we will be implementing the following guidelines:
1. Business opening times
Mon – Fri: 10am to 6pm
Sat: 10am to 4pm
Timings may be subject to change at short notice.
2. Health & Safety precautions
- Please maintain social distance of 2 meters from all customers and members of staff
- Please wear a mask when you visit the branch
- Use sanitiser gel available in the reception area
- Please do not visit the branch if you are suffering from high temperature or flu like symptoms. Postpone your visit until you have fully recovered
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or escort customers out of the premises if we think they pose a risk to others.
3. Locker renewals payments
Cash and cheque payments are not being accepted for the foreseeable future. Please make all payments by one of the following methods:
- Debit or credit card payments over the phone only
- Bank transfer
- Set up a standing order via your bank
For your health and safety, the premises and furnishings will be regularly cleaned with disinfectant to ensure high standard of hygiene is maintained.