You will need to produce two documents, one from [A] and one from [B] parts.
[A] Proof of identity:
- UK Passport
- UK Driving Licence with photo. (Full) *
- Travel documents issued by the UK Government *
- All other current signed valid Passports, with a valid UK Visa where applicable*
- UK Biometric Residence Permits card
[B] Proof of address:
- UK Driving Licence with photo. (Full or provisional)
- Bank/Building Society/UK Credit Card statement (dated within last 3 months)
- UK Credit union statement (dated within last 3 months)
- Benefits entitlement letter (dated within the last 12 months)
- Council tax bill/demand letter/exemption certificate (dated within 12 months)
- HMRC Tax notifications & correspondence (dated within last 12 months)
- Benefits or pensions notification letter confirming the right to benefit. (dated within last 12 months)
- Electoral Register entry card (dated within the last 12 months)
- UK utility bill (gas, electricity, water, telephone landline) (dated within last 3 months)
- Tenancy agreement issued by a solicitor, housing association, local council or reputable letting agency. (dated within last 12 months)
- Student/Graduates only – an enrolment confirmation letter from your UK university.
Important note regarding acceptable documents:
- Identity documents must be the Valid, Original and most recent ones. We don’t accept expired documents and handwritten passports or ID cards.
- Documents used for proof of address should show your full name and current address.
- Where you need to provide two separate documents, the same one cannot be used twice, even if it appears in both lists. The documents must be from different companies.
- If you providing statements printed from Internet Banking, then it should be certified stamped by banks.
- We reserve the right to obtain additional identification and address verification documents if required.
If you’re unable to provide these documents, for more information ask in branch or call us.
* If you’re not a UK, EU, EEA or Swiss national,
require valid passport containing your current visa or Biometric Residence Permits (with at least 6 months left on it).