You will need to produce two documents, one from [A] and one from [B] parts.

[A] Proof of identity:

  • UK Passport
  • UK Driving Licence with photo. (Full) *
  • Travel documents issued by the UK Government *
  • All other current signed valid Passports, with a valid UK Visa where applicable*
  • UK Biometric Residence Permits card

[B] Proof of address:

  • UK Driving Licence with photo. (Full or provisional)
  • Bank/Building Society/UK Credit Card statement (dated within last 3 months)
  • UK Credit union statement (dated within last 3 months)
  • Benefits entitlement letter (dated within the last 12 months)
  • Council tax bill/demand letter/exemption certificate (dated within 12 months)
  • HMRC Tax notifications & correspondence (dated within last 12 months)
  • Benefits or pensions notification letter confirming the right to benefit. (dated within last 12 months)
  • Electoral Register entry card (dated within the last 12 months)
  • UK utility bill (gas, electricity, water, telephone landline) (dated within last 3 months)
  • Tenancy agreement issued by a solicitor, housing association, local council or reputable letting agency. (dated within last 12 months)
  • Student/Graduates only – an enrolment confirmation letter from your UK university.

Important note regarding acceptable documents:

  • Identity documents must be the Valid, Original and most recent ones. We don’t accept expired documents and handwritten passports or ID cards.
  • Documents used for proof of address should show your full name and current address.
  • Where you need to provide two separate documents, the same one cannot be used twice, even if it appears in both lists. The documents must be from different companies.
  • If you providing statements printed from Internet Banking, then it should be certified stamped by banks.
  • We reserve the right to obtain additional identification and address verification documents if required.
If you’re unable to provide these documents, for more information ask in branch or call us.
* If you’re not a UK, EU, EEA or Swiss national, require valid passport containing your current visa or Biometric Residence Permits (with at least 6 months left on it).